Make your holidays extra merry and bright at Deck the Paws, a two-day pet-topia of fun! This year, Mesquite Convention Center will be home to the largest holiday festival for animal lovers in North Texas. The Christmas fun includes tail waggin’ holiday shopping and entertainment that benefits local animal rescues. It's Dog Mom approved!
Promising to be a fur-vorite holiday tradition for you and your furry family, you’ll fa-la-la-la-love the paw-tastic festivities including:
- Holiday shopping for pets and pet lovers
- Santa’s village with photo op-paw-tunities with old Saint Nick himself
- Pet adoptions
- Simba’s Barkery Holiday #DogBar
- Beer & Wine Garden
- FREE for leashed pets
- FREE parking
- Only 15 minutes east of Dallas
- ALL-NEW North Texas’ first Pup-Up Selfie Experience
- Picasso Paws Art Zone, where your pets can create their own artistic mutt-terpiece like Vincent van Dog, Pug-casso and a Mew-net!
- Ugly Sweater contest for humans and their pets
- Music and other holiday entertainment
- Other surprises to be announced soon!
$6 - $12 Adult (18+)
$3 - $5 Kids (ages 5-17)
Pets and kids under age four are free to attend.
Facebook event calendar: facebook.com/events/841935259496892/
"This is a Disneyland for your pets!" - Jackie D.
"We had a great time at Deck the Paws with Tucker!! Thanks for putting on this event, we can’t wait for next year! - Melodee R.
"We had a great time at this event! Lots of friendly dogs and people were met. My dog absolutely loved it!" - Alanna M.
"Manolo was "Single and ready to jingle" So much fun!" - Ranita A.
"There is so much to do at the event. It is definitely worth coming out to see if you are pet lover! Heck, even if you don’t have a pet. They have some cute adoptables!!!" - Haley R.